BA andando!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

INTRO


Hola! My name is Paula and a few months ago I started my own little business project called Espanol Andando.

After traveling and being a backpacker myself, teaching Spanish in different cities around the world and finding out about the overpriced language schools in BA, I decided to come up with a different concept.

And so I took my students out on the streets, took away those boring role-play exercises we have all done when learning a language and made them take their Spanish learning process into a new level: EXPERIENCE!

Anyways, it's been 5 months of great fun moments and shearing experiences, so I thought I would open one of this things (blogs, he) to spread the word about all of those tips and secrets to make your time more fun and most importantly EVEN MORE budget !

So feel free to ask any questions, I will copy in this blog articles I write for other websites or info about events, etc.

Have fun and enjoy BA!!!!